Please select the procedure or procedures that you are interested in learning more about. Please remember that procedures are individualised, and may differ somewhat from those depicted in the links below. For any queries, feel free to email me – all emails will be answered within a day or 2.
Please note the following:
- Safety is paramount, so patients must be in good general health, and preferably Non Smokers – more so for some procedures than others.
- Pictures emailed to me as small jpeg files are invaluable in assessing the degree of the “problem”, and for surgical planning and quoting.
- Avoid: All medication containing aspirin, anti-inflammatories or Arnica for at least 2 weeks prior to any surgery – these all interfere with blood clotting.
- Most operations are performed under deep IV sedation by a certified anaesthetist, as day cases. The exception to this is a full tummy tuck, full rhinoplasty, and large volume liposuction, which usually require an overnight stay, or longer.
- Plan your trip sensibly: You need to be in Cape Town for at least 2-3 days prior to any surgery, and up to 3 weeks (average of 10 days) post op, depending on the procedure.
- Feel free to email any queries you may still have.