PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Safety is paramount, so patients must be in good general health, and preferably Non Smokers – more so for some procedures than others.
- Pictures emailed to me as small jpeg files are invaluable in assessing the degree of the “problem”, and for surgical planning and quoting.
- Avoid: All medication containing aspirin, anti-inflammatories or Arnica for at least 2 weeks prior to any surgery – these all interfere with blood clotting.
- Most operations are performed under deep IV sedation by a certified anaesthetist, as day cases. The exception to this is a full tummy tuck, full rhinoplasty, and large volume liposuction, which usually require an overnight stay, or longer.
- Plan your trip sensibly: You need to be in Cape Town for at least 2-3 days prior to any surgery, and up to 3 weeks (average of 10 days) post op, depending on the procedure.
- Feel free to email any queries you may still have.